Indulge in the zesty goodness of our Citrus Fish recipe. Tender white fish is basted with a tantalizing mixture of lemon juice, fragrant minced onion, and a hint of Stevia for a touch of sweetness.
The fish is then adorned with slices of vibrant lemon and orange, adding bursts of citrus flavor. Slowly cooked to perfection on the barbecue or in the oven, the fish becomes moist and succulent, infused with the essence of lemon and orange.
A final garnish of freshly chopped parsley adds a pop of color and a touch of freshness. Served alongside a squeeze of lemon juice, this satisfying dish is a harmonious balance of flavors, offering a protein-packed meal with a refreshing twist.
Enjoy the mouthwatering combination of citrus and fish, bringing a taste of culinary delight to your plate.
- 100 grams of white fish
- 1 tablespoon of minced onion
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Zest of lemon and orange, to your liking
- Lemon and orange slices
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Stevia, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, zest, and a touch of stevia. Mix well.
- Baste the fish with the mixture and place lemon and orange slices on top.
- Season with salt, pepper, and your desired amount of lemon and orange zest.
- Wrap the fish in aluminum foil and either grill it on the barbecue or bake it in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook the fish for 5-10 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve the fish with a squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Enjoy this delightful citrus-infused fish dish! It makes a satisfying serving, providing you with 1 protein and 1 fruit portion as per the 123 Diet guidelines.