Indulge in the ultimate satisfaction of Slow-Roasted Beef Brisket, a mouthwatering recipe tailored for the 123 Diet. This New Zealand-inspired delight features lean beef brisket coated in a tantalizing blend of spices, slowly cooked to perfection for 6-8 hours.
As the aromas waft through your kitchen, the meat becomes irresistibly tender, infused with a medley of flavors. The accompanying celery-infused juices provide a delectable foundation for creating flavorful sauces and dressings. With optional modifications to enhance the sear and a creamy horseradish sauce variation, this culinary masterpiece promises an unforgettable dining experience.
Prepare to savor each succulent bite, as this Slow-Roasted Beef Brisket transports you to a realm of pure satisfaction.
Here is the recipe:
- Lean beef brisket, cut into 100-gram portions (e.g., 600 grams for 6 servings)
- 4-6 celery stalks
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
- Cayenne pepper, to your liking
- Chili pepper, to your liking
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste buds' delight
- In a small bowl, combine the spices, creating a tantalizing blend of flavors.
- Rub the spice mixture generously onto the beef, ensuring all sides are coated with the aromatic goodness.
- Sprinkle the brisket liberally with salt, enhancing its savory profile.
- Place the seasoned brisket into a crockpot, ready to be transformed into a mouthwatering masterpiece.
- Fill the crockpot halfway with water, allowing it to gently envelop the beef and work its magic.
- Add the celery stalks to the liquid, enhancing the infusion of delightful flavors.
- Set the crockpot to high heat, allowing the brisket to simmer and tenderize for 30 minutes.
- After the initial burst of high heat, reduce the temperature to medium or low, embracing the slow cooking process that spans 6-8 hours. This patient cooking method will reward you with irresistibly tender and flavorful beef.
- Periodically baste and turn the brisket, ensuring that it receives an even distribution of succulence and develops a tantalizing crust.
- If you desire an extra kick of flavor, feel free to add more of the spice mixture during the cooking process.
- Don't discard the flavorful juices! Save them, skim off any excess fat, and transform them into delightful sauces and dressings that will take your meal to new heights.
- This recipe yields multiple servings, providing a satisfying protein and vegetable portion for each plate.
- If you're ready to elevate your culinary experience during Phase 3, sear the brisket on high heat in olive oil on both sides before adding it to the crockpot. The enticing sear will lock in even more juiciness.
- For a creamy twist to the horseradish sauce, consider modifying it by adding mayonnaise or Greek yogurt instead of beef broth. The result will be a lusciously tangy and smooth accompaniment to your delectable brisket.
Embark on a tantalizing journey with this Slow-Roasted Beef Brisket recipe, specially crafted for the 123 Diet. Delight in the tender, flavorful meat infused with aromatic spices. As the brisket slowly cooks to perfection, the aroma will fill your kitchen, whetting your appetite. The accompanying celery-infused juices provide a delightful base for creating exquisite sauces and dressings that will make your taste buds sing. With optional modifications to enhance the sear and horseradish sauce, this recipe promises a deeply satisfying dining experience. Get ready to indulge in every succulent bite, relishing the fusion of flavors that will leave you craving for more.