The ultimate blend of creamy avocado and perfectly cooked eggs with our tantalizing Baked Avocado and Egg recipe. This mouthwatering dish features ripe avocados hollowed out to create a cozy nest for fresh eggs.
As they bake in the oven, the eggs become irresistibly tender, customized to your desired level of doneness. To add a hint of spice, sprinkle some cayenne pepper or paprika for an extra kick. Get ready to delight your senses and savor each delicious bite of this satisfying creation.
Here is the recipe:
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 2 fresh eggs (60g each)
- Cayenne pepper or paprika, to add a burst of flavor
- Begin by gently slicing the avocado in half, revealing its creamy green goodness. Carefully remove the stone, making way for the flavorful filling.
- To create a more spacious hollow, scoop out a small portion of the avocado flesh, allowing ample room for the delightful egg surprise.
- Now, crack a splendid egg into each avocado half, generously filling the hollows. The eggs will nestle comfortably, ready for their transformation in the oven.
- Preheat your oven to a moderate temperature and place the avocado halves on a baking tray. Let them bask in the gentle heat until the eggs are cooked to perfection, tailor-made to suit your personal taste.
- As a final touch, sprinkle a pinch of cayenne pepper or paprika over the baked avocados, elevating the dish with a touch of zest and allure.
- Marvel at your creation and savor the irresistible combination of rich, creamy avocado and delectably cooked eggs.
Pamper your taste buds with this delectable Baked Avocado and Egg recipe, certain to satisfy your taste buds and leave you longing for another delightful bite.