How to lose weight fast: 123 Diet Drops active ingredients and how they work.
By Dianna De Castro
It's safe to say that the 123 Diet products work very well with the supplied grocery list and recommended recipes and these products have been setting huge benchmarks in the weight loss community around the world. So with this I have added below all the active ingredients in the HERO product which is the 123 Diet Drops, along with how these ingredient aid in the significantly rapid weight loss one has when taking these drops.
Active ingredients per 3mL
|Astragalus membranaceus extract dry concentrate||19.98 mg|
|Derived from dry root||199.8 mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) extract dry concentrate||199.98 mg|
|Derived from dry leaf||2 g|
|Gymnema sylvestre extract dry concentrate||174.9 mg|
|Derived from dry leaf||3.5 g|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rose Root) extract dry concentrate||9.99 mg|
|Derived from dry root||99.9 mg|
|L-Ornithine monohydrochloride||49.98 mg|
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||49.98 mg|
1. Astragalus membranaceus extract is a herbal supplement that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. It's purported to enhance the immune system and reduce inflammation. It's also used to help treat heart conditions, kidney disease and more.
2. Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) extract contains caffeine and a type of flavonoid called catechin, which is an antioxidant. Research suggests that both of these compounds can speed up metabolism. Catechin can help to break down excess fat, while both catechin and caffeine can increase the amount of energy the body uses.
3. Gymnema sylvestre extract. By blocking sweet receptors on your taste buds, Gymnema sylvestre may cause you to eat fewer sweet foods and consume fewer calories. A consistent calorie deficit can result in weight loss. Summary Gymnema sylvestre may play a role in weight loss and prevent weight gain. It may promote reduced calorie intake.
4. Rhodiola rosea (Rose Root) extract has the capacity to activate hormone-sensitive lipase, thus increasing the breakdown of fat stored in adipose tissue. Apparently, the compound rosavin specifically contributes to fat breakdown.
5. L-Glutamine helps keep weight off by reducing your food cravings and giving your body more energy. When you're overweight, your body needs even more glutamine than normal; if you don't have enough in your system, the body breaks down muscle tissue to get the extra amino acid.
6. L-Histidine has many benefits when taken in small amounts including improved absorption of vitamin B12, significant increases in UCP-1 activity in brown adipose tissue and thus higher energy expenditure, reduced appetite, reduced insulin levels and significantly lowered visceral fat pad weights.
7. L-Ornithine monohydrochloride is used for improving athletic performance, and for wound healing.
8. L-Lysine hydrochloride, Studies show that Lysine helps build collagen in the skin, It also helps your body better absorb calcium for bone health and aids in weight loss.
9. L-Methionine improves the synthesis of muscle and leads to a greater loss of fat.
10. L-Leucine help maintain muscle mass while reducing body fat during weight loss.
11. L-Threonine Tyrosine is a popular dietary supplement used to improve alertness, attention and focus. It produces important brain chemicals that help nerve cells communicate and may even regulate mood.
12. L-Alanine is involved in sugar and acid metabolism, increases immunity, and provides energy for muscle tissue, brain, and the central nervous system.
How To Use 123 Diet Drops
Just dissolve our diet drops under your tongue fifteen minutes before each meal and follow our calorie-controlled clean-eating and increased physical activity programs.
Always read the label and health warnings before purchase and use only as directed.
It was great fun researching the active ingredients in the 123 Diet Drops. It is very obvious to see that a significant amount of thought was put into the manufacturing process of these drops. It has made it even more clear to me that I have chosen the right product for my personal weigh loss journey.