When embarking on a new diet, especially one that involves oral consumption, I have a habit of thoroughly researching the active ingredients of the products I consider. It's essential to understand their uses, interactions, safe dosages, and directions for use. Fortunately, 123 Diet has proven to be transparent about everything they use in their products, and this transparency has drawn me in even further.
Let me tell you, the results speak for themselves. 123 Diet products work in perfect harmony with the provided grocery list and recommended recipes, setting new standards in the global weight loss community. That's why I want to share with you all the active ingredients in the HERO product, the 123 Diet Drops, and explain how they contribute to the remarkable rapid weight loss experienced while taking these drops.
Active ingredients per 3mL
|Astragalus membranaceus extract dry concentrate||19.98 mg|
|Derived from dry root||199.8 mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) extract dry concentrate||199.98 mg|
|Derived from dry leaf||2 g|
|Gymnema sylvestre extract dry concentrate||174.9 mg|
|Derived from dry leaf||3.5 g|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rose Root) extract dry concentrate||9.99 mg|
|Derived from dry root||99.9 mg|
|L-Ornithine monohydrochloride||49.98 mg|
|L-Lysine hydrochloride||49.98 mg|
1. Astragalus membranaceus extract is a herbal supplement that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. It's purported to enhance the immune system and reduce inflammation. It's also used to help treat heart conditions, kidney disease and more.
2. Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) extract contains caffeine and a type of flavonoid called catechin, which is an antioxidant. Research suggests that both of these compounds can speed up metabolism. Catechin can help to break down excess fat, while both catechin and caffeine can increase the amount of energy the body uses.
3. Gymnema sylvestre extract. By blocking sweet receptors on your taste buds, Gymnema sylvestre may cause you to eat fewer sweet foods and consume fewer calories. A consistent calorie deficit can result in weight loss. Summary Gymnema sylvestre may play a role in weight loss and prevent weight gain. It may promote reduced calorie intake.
4. Rhodiola rosea (Rose Root) extract has the capacity to activate hormone-sensitive lipase, thus increasing the breakdown of fat stored in adipose tissue. Apparently, the compound rosavin specifically contributes to fat breakdown.
5. L-Glutamine helps keep weight off by reducing your food cravings and giving your body more energy. When you're overweight, your body needs even more glutamine than normal; if you don't have enough in your system, the body breaks down muscle tissue to get the extra amino acid.
6. L-Histidine has many benefits when taken in small amounts including improved absorption of vitamin B12, significant increases in UCP-1 activity in brown adipose tissue and thus higher energy expenditure, reduced appetite, reduced insulin levels and significantly lowered visceral fat pad weights.
7. L-Ornithine monohydrochloride is used for improving athletic performance, and for wound healing.
8. L-Lysine hydrochloride, Studies show that Lysine helps build collagen in the skin, It also helps your body better absorb calcium for bone health and aids in weight loss.
9. L-Methionine improves the synthesis of muscle and leads to a greater loss of fat.
10. L-Leucine help maintain muscle mass while reducing body fat during weight loss.
11. L-Threonine Tyrosine is a popular dietary supplement used to improve alertness, attention and focus. It produces important brain chemicals that help nerve cells communicate and may even regulate mood.
12. L-Alanine is involved in sugar and acid metabolism, increases immunity, and provides energy for muscle tissue, brain, and the central nervous system.
How To Use 123 Diet Drops
To use 123 Diet Drops, simply dissolve them under your tongue fifteen minutes before each meal, and follow our calorie-controlled clean-eating plan and increased physical activity recommendations.
Remember to always read the label and health warnings before purchase and use the product only as directed.
Researching the active ingredients in 123 Diet Drops has been an enlightening experience. It is evident that meticulous thought was put into the manufacturing process of these drops. It has reaffirmed my belief that I have made the right choice for my personal weight loss journey.